Photo Prolab is a trading style of Davies Colour Limited. We are a company registered in England and Wales (registration number 1547951). The address of our registered office is Image House, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff CF24 5EF.
What personal information do we collect about you?
When you access and move around Photo Prolab, register an account or purchase a product from Photo Prolab, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you
– Name, a username and password;
– Billing and delivery addresses, email address and phone number(s);
– Your Images and other User Content that you upload;
– Correspondence with and from Photo Prolab;
– Your preferences about receiving communications from Photo Prolab;
– Information about your use of Photo Prolab and your browsing and online purchasing activities; and details we may ask you to submit to verify your identity.
– We may also collect some of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
– In order to take advantage of some of our services, you may need to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, their name and address if you wish to send a product to them as a gift). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the services for which the information was supplied.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us to:
– Provide Photo Prolab to you;
– Tailor aspects of your experience of Photo Prolab;
– Contact you to provide examples of products bearing your Images we think might interest you;
– Create personalised products selected by you;
– Associate your Account and your product purchases with you and to verify your identity;
– If you elect to store a Payment Method with us, to associate that Payment Method with you when you place an order;
– To associate your Account and your product purchases with you and to verify your identity;
– To process payments you make for products;
– To provide customer support;
– To contact you by email
– For customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes;
– In connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime.
We do not store a Payment Method or payment information. Each order is processed by Paypal or Stripe, our debit/credit card payment service provider. Your Payment Method will be required to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Note that, when using a Payment Method to make payment for your Photo Prolab order, certain techniques will be used to assist in maintaining the security of the details of your stored Payment Method. For example, not all of the payment card number will be visible to you (typically, all except the final four digits will be masked), and you will be required to provide certain information (such as, but not limited to, a CV2 card security number) in order to proceed with using that Payment Method.
Disclosing your personal data
We will not disclose any of your personal data, other than to subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and data processors (including payment service providers) under contract with us, without your permission unless:
– We are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
– We are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of Photo Prolab’s business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
– Photo Prolab, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Photo Prolab about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
Email and Text preferences
The emails and mobile communication (such as text (SMS) and “push” notification) we send to you fall into two categories:
Emails (we call them newsletters) and mobile communication (such as text (SMS) and “push” notification) (we call them messaging alerts) which provide you with information about offers, new products and other things that we think may interest you or Photo Prolab customers generally. You can notify us of your preferences concerning our newsletters.
The emails that we send concerning activity on your Photo Prolab Account (“Service Messages”), include specifically:
– To remind you of free Photo Prolab credits that may be in your account
– To remind you of unordered items in your online basket
– To remind you of product creations that you have abandoned
– To explain how Photo Prolab credits that you have purchased work
– To remind you to use Photo Prolab credits before they expire
– Surveys to capture your feedback on orders you have placed with Photo Prolab
– Surveys to capture your feedback on contact with our customer service team
– To inform you of last product order dates for seasonal events such as Christmas, Valentine’s day, Mother’s Day and Father’s day
– To remind you that you have an Account
While we do our best to act on your preferences as soon as we reasonably can, please be aware that it may take up to 14 days for changes to your preferences concerning Service Messages to take effect.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
When someone visits photoprolab.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
To make full use of photoprolab.co.uk and to benefit from certain personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies. The photoprolab.co.uk website (like many other shopping websites) will not work when cookies are blocked.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. If you disable cookies our Site will not operate properly. In particular, note that you may be prevented from making purchases of products if cookies are disabled.
Access to Information
You can access the personal information we hold about you and request deletion of this information at any time. Please contact email@example.com to do this.
Links to third party sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of those websites or their policies.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We have security measures in place to protect our database of Users and access to this database is restricted internally. However, note that it remains each User’s responsibility:
– To ensure no-one else uses Photo Prolab through his/her Account;
– To log off or exit from your Photo Prolab Account when not using it; and
– To keep his/her password or other access information secret.
We will never ask you to confirm the details of your Account or Payment Method by email or mobile communication. If you receive such contact, please do not respond to it.
Updates to this policy